Starmont Advisors provides specialized investment banking services to privately held middle market companies within the health care sector throughout the country. The ongoing consolidations and retrenchment within the investment banking community have left many entrepreneurial, emerging, middle market healthcare companies without a place to turn for competent transaction, finance, and corporate advisory services. Starmont Advisors Healthcare Group is dedicated to providing experienced, innovative, and sound advisory services to these underserved companies.
One key component of Starmont’s success in serving the health care community is our commitment and dedication to timely, up-to-date knowledge of all developments and changes within the healthcare sector and their influence on our clients. Above all, our clients can expect clear, creative thinking, and senior health care professional involvement. They also expect industry knowledge and contacts, and exceptional execution capability to successfully manage the most complex transactions.
Transactions involving middle market health care firms typically require more meticulous research, analysis, and presentation than transactions involving larger, less regulated entities. To meet this requirement, Starmont’s Healthcare Group’s senior executives and support staff utilize state-of-the-art information service resources. This coupled with Starmont’s personalized boutique orientation and flat operating infrastructure, insures that senior health care professionals are engaged in each step of every transaction. Starmont was built by entrepreneurs. We are results driven and proactive. Our decision making process is short. If we are not able to add value to a client’s strategy, we will say so. If we can, we will move forward expeditiously.
Our Healthcare Services Group principals have over $1.5 billion of transaction, finance, and advisory experience in the following healthcare vertical markets.
- Medical Devices/Diagnostic Instrumentation
- MED/Surg/Pharmaceutical Distribution
- Long Term Care/Long Term Acute Care/Assisted Living
- Home Health Care/DME
- Orthotic & Prosthetic Service
- Physical & Rehabilitation (outpatient & contract services)
- Emergency, Radiology, Anesthesiology & Pathology Contract Services
- Hospice Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Behavioral Services
- Outpatient Surgery and Diagnostic Services
- Health Care Temporary Staffing and Professional Employer Organizations (PEO)
- Managed Care (HMO, PPO, IPA, TPA)
- Physician and Dental Practice Management
» Put Starmont Advisor’s Services Group to Work for You
Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures
– Outsourced Buy Side Representation Programs
– Strategic Partnership, Alliances, Licensing Agreements
Financial Advisory Services
– Restructuring and Recapitalizations
– Equity Financing
– Debt Placement and Lease Financing
– Fairness Opinions and Valuations